unJustly... maybe

This blog explores the thoughts of 3 brothers on life, business, books & tech trends. Whether or not we put things up will depend largely on whether, on a particular day, we have anything to put up!
The opinions expressed herein are ours (and/or of the hacker who defaced this page...) and do not represent our employers’, family's, friends', acquaintances’, business partners’, roommates’, spouses’, kids' or pets' positions

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Gaiman on Parenting

Was reading an article by Dina Rabinovitch on Neil Gaiman, when I came across this…

As with all tales of children in peril, the parents in Gaiman's books are deeply detached. "I suspect the parents in Coraline, and all the books, are much more me, parodying me - my nose in a book, my head somewhere else. It's more me taking all the worst bits of me, than it is my parents," he says.
I’m sure this sounds extremely familiar to my wife…describes someone she knows well! ;-)) For those of you who have no clue about who Neil Gaiman is, or what he does, I’d suggest typing “Neil” in google, and following the first link you come to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home